NO SPECIALS JUST EVERY DAY SAVINGS…COMPARE!
* TOP OF THE LINE Oticon OPN l Hearing Aids priced under $4,000.00 a pair. Close to $4,000.00 savings based upon MSRP (Retail).
* TOP OF THE LINE Siemen’s Pure 7 Primax Rics under $3,500.00 a pair. 50% savings based upon MSRP (Retail).
* TOP OF THE LINE Widex 440 Belong Rics under $$3,500.00 a pair. 50% savings based upon MSRP (Retail)
* MID RANGE Phonak BR-70 Rechargeable Rics with Charger under $2,500.oo a pair. 50% savings based upon MSRP (Retail).
* TOP OF THE LINE Unitron T – 800 Pro Rics under $3,300.00 a pair. Over 50% Savings based upon MSRP (Retail).
* HearLease Hearing Aid Leasing beginning at $51.00 per month a pair. End of lease purchase option.
Actual hearing aids starting at $700.00 a pair that are major brands, not Internet no name listening devices.
I wish I had discovered Budget Hearing Centers a long time ago. Paul offers a wide range of hearing aids and accessories, and is committed to providing the technology at affordable prices. He spends whatever time it takes to get it all working just right, and will bring in experts from the manufacturer if that's needed. I am very happy with the aids and accessories that he recommended and programmed for me and recommend him highly. His convenient location and easy parking are an added plus.
I wasn't sure what to expect when I walked into Budget Hearing Centers office but experienced a warm, friendly welcome. After searching several locations that sold hearing aids looking for the best price this turned out to be the best. Absolutely no pressure to purchase after the hearing test and real concern for all of my questions and doubts made this a wonderful experience. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.
Very Professional and informative.
Just wanted to thank Budget Hearing for saving me some money on my hearing aid repair. My hearing aid was on the fritz and could not be repaired in their lab. The hearing aid was sent out for a repair quote and the price came back at $239.00. Budget thought the price was to high and sent it to another place and got the same repair quality for $150.00. Talk about extra mile.
I live in Alexandria. My daughter and son heard about Budget Hearing Centers at a health show. We called for an appointment and drove down from Alexandria meeting my daughter and son there. Their Hearing Specialist tested me and prescribed a pair of small hearing aids that go behind my ears. I wanted the very best available for my loss but could not pay the kind of prices I had been quoted around Alex. When all was said and done the price for two with a remote control was under $3,300. This was for the top --- retailing for over $6,200. I am enjoying all the new sounds this Christmas thank to the angels at Budget Hearing. Really good people.
There has never been a better time to schedule an appointment for a hearing consultation. Call 952-225-1604 to schedule your FREE hearing consultation today!